CA+P COVID-19 Resources
Dear CA+P Family,
As you heard on March 12th, the University of Utah is responding as a community leader to the public health threat presented by the Coronavirus in taking the following actions:
- CLASSES ARE CANCELLED on Monday, March 16th and Tuesday, March 17th
- ALL CLASSES WILL GO ONLINE AS OF WEDNESDAY, March 18th (delayed due to 5.7 earthquake and after shocks)
- STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY OFF-CAMPUS ARE ASKED TO REMAIN OFF CAMPUS for the remainder of the semester (e.g. STAY AT HOME and do not travel back if you are out of state)
- RESTRICT ALL INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC TRAVEL
- UNIVERSITY COMMENCEMENT AND COLLEGE CONVOCATION ARE POSTPONED
Please note that these steps are being taken as an act of health justice in regard to this pandemic, knowing that our healthcare system has a given capacity and we want to do our part to insure that those at greatest risk receive those services. Hopefully, we can societally change the arc from a tsunami of infection to a subtle wave.
The following are resources from the University for our entire community:
University of Utah COVID-19 response information – General Information with Updates
Up-to-date COVID – Info from UHealth on the virus itself and how to prepare and respond. Important here is call FIRST before going to a medical provider with suspected symptoms.
211 –United Way support phone number offering information referral and translation service support in 300 languages
University Neighborhood Partners – links to community resources in different languages
Resources for students:
CA+P Advising – Instant link to scheduling an advising appointment
Resources for faculty and staff:
Remote Resource Guide – Excellent 1st source for transitioning to distance education. Please make sure to use Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser.